Since 1974 the Sleigh Family has specialised in luxury transport. Over the past 48 years we have acquired extensive experience and forged strong connections across every inch of the UK to become recognised experts in our area, and it is our great honour to hold a Royal Warrant for outstanding services to Her late Majesty the Queen in Scotland
Sleighs are now leading experts in luxury travel throughout Scotland, England & Ireland, offering unique and exclusive customised travel experiences to exceed even the most ambitious of dreams.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Strategy & Destination Coordinator to join our team in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a digital marketing strategy to improve brand awareness and visibility in the marketplace.
The ideal applicant would be someone who can keep pace and offer fresh ideas in an evolving and fast-growing business, and who thrives in an “all hands-on deck” environment. This is an exciting job opportunity for any marketing professional who wishes to be part of an energetic and dynamic team within a growing and celebrated DMC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Improving brand awareness and visibility within the marketplace.
- Developing brand language and visuals.
- Implementing, managing and executing successful social campaigns to boost the company’s SEO.
- Responsible for Sleigh’s social media marketing strategy.
- Create and deliver all creative visuals and copy for content across multiple platforms and channels.
- Monitor the competitive and non-competitive landscape, identifying key social media trends and reacting accordingly.
- Liaise with suppliers in the creation and collection of content and be on the look out for new exciting opportunities and services to market to our audience.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 9 months of business marketing experience
- A minimum of 9 months working within the Luxury Travel Industry
- Experience and understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience in the marketing platform Social Pilot
- Experience in using Canva for marketing content creation
- Practical experience using steady cams and other equipment to gather content
- Understanding of Mailchimp
- A portfolio of marketing content and proven increase in social media engagement in a business setting
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Good time management
- “Can do” attitude
- Positive demeanour
- Have a passion and understanding of the Luxury Travel Industry within the UK & Ireland.
- Personal travel experience around the UK & Ireland.
- To further showcase knowledge and understanding of the Luxe market, have a black book of personal and professional contacts to further enhance the Sleigh’s exclusive experiences offered to current clientele.
Looking to apply?
We’d be delighted to hear from you. Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]