At Sleigh’s, we value your privacy and are committed to safeguarding your personal information. This Privacy Statement outlines how we collect, use, share, and manage your personal data when you use Sleigh’s website and services. By accessing our website and providing your information, or by sharing your information directly with the company, you agree to the terms outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: When you browse our website, make enquiries, or interact with our team (including directly, via our representatives, consortia membership or from our website), request marketing or other communication from us or subscribe to our e-marketing or social media feeds, we may collect personal data. Personal data is information that relates to you as a person and that could be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, based on the information, such as: name, date of birth, gender, contact details, payment information etc. We mostly collect this information to ensure your travel arrangements run smoothly and to meet the high standard of service that you would expect from Sleigh’s.
- Usage Information: We may gather non-personal information about your interactions with our website, including IP addresses, browser types, operating systems, and referring pages. This information is collected to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
How We Use Your Information:
- Travel Reservations: We use your personal information to process your travel reservations, send booking confirmations, and provide you with relevant travel information.
- Communication: We may use your contact details to send you updates about your travel itinerary, business updates & news, and other travel-related information. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time.
- Customer Support: Your information helps us respond to your inquiries, provide support during your travels, and address any issues related to your travel experience.
- Service Improvement: We analyse usage patterns and feedback to improve our website’s functionality, user experience, and service offerings.
We treat your personal data with the utmost care and take thorough and appropriate steps to protect it.
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with our trusted preferred partners who may need to use the information to personalise your experience, including (but not limited to): hotel accommodation, restaurants, executive transport, unique attractions, or private experiences. We ensure that these third parties adhere to strict confidentiality and security standards.
We implement industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, as no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee absolute security of your personal information.
You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your personal information at any time. You can also manage your communication preferences by opting in or out of marketing emails. If you have any questions about your privacy rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Changes to Privacy Statement:
We may update this Privacy Statement periodically to reflect changes in our practices and services. We encourage you to review this page for the latest information on how we handle your personal data.
Last Updated: 23rd August 2023
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to your privacy or this Privacy Statement, please contact our Privacy Team at [email protected].
Postal address: 15 Old Fishmarket Close, Edinburgh, EH1 1AE
Telephone number: +44(0)131 322 3764
You can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s office (ICO) but we would be grateful for the opportunity to address any concerns you have in the first instance.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and agree to its terms.